26" (66 cm) Power Max 826 OHAE 252cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower
Manufacturer's Price $$
- Tackle the Cold with Ease - Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Built to Last - Dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy duty handles, steel chute and 15" tires.
- Triggerless Steering - No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
Blow through winter's worst with our Power Max® 826 OHAE. Roll out strong with a 252cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine that digs 20 inches deep and 26 inches wide. Run the snow show with our innovative Quick Stick® control, which allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth, one-handed move. It's no-sweat under your parka thanks to self-propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning without huff or puff—no triggers or levers required. Attack the drift with precision via our exclusive Anti-Clogging System. This snow-smart innovation meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency with no shear pins needed. Instead, if the heavy-duty auger strikes hard material the engine stalls to prevent damage. Round out this winter wonder-worker with heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 15" tires, hand warmers, and LED light, all backed with a 3-year limited warranty.
Tackle the Cold with Ease
Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
Built to Last
Tackle years of tough jobs with confidence thanks to steel construction in the housing, frame, deflector and chute.
No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
Stay the Course
Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
No shear pins needed so none to break and replace in the cold with Toro's hardened gears and auger gearbox.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11" / 28 cm Dia., Hardened Gears; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel
- Clearing Width: 26" (66 cm) clearing width, 20" (51 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Self-Propelled
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45'
- Tires: 15"