28" (71 cm) Power Max HD 828 OAE 252cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower
Manufacturer's Price $$
- Built to Last - You'll enjoy years of heavy-duty use with all-steel construction.
- Night Vision - Your visibility will never be clearer with the LED headlight.
- Power Up - Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Triggerless Steering. No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
Whatever winter throws at you, throw it right back, up to 45 feet, with our Power Max® 826 OAE 28" all-star snow hurler. This 252cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine will clear your way 28 inches wide and 21 inches deep. Stick it to winter with our innovative Quick Stick® control, allowing you rapid and simple one-handed manipulation of the steel chute direction and chute deflector.
Steer yourself right (and left) with self propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning—no triggers or levers required. Our exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogs and optimize clearing performance with no shear pins in sight. Instead, when our heavy-duty auger rolls into something hard, the engine purposely stalls to avoid damage. The sensational snow stats continue with Toro's commercial-grade gearbox, heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 16" tires, LED light, plus a 3-year limited warranty. Go undefeated against winter
Built to Last
You'll enjoy years of heavy-duty use with all-steel construction.
Your visibility will never be clearer with the LED headlight.
Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
Stay the Course
Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
No shear pins needed so none to break and replace in the cold with Toro's hardened gears and commercial-grade auger gearbox.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel
- Clearing Width: 28" (71 cm) clearing width, 21" (53.3 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Self-Propelled
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45'
- Tires: 16"