30" (76 cm) Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 302cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower
Manufacturer's Price $$
- Power Up - Blow winter away with the superbly powerful 302cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Fast Clearing - Clear 30 inches wide and 21 inches deep, while blasting snow 49 feet out of your way.
- Tackle the Cold with Ease - Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Tight Spaces? - Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
Old man winter will consider retiring when you roll out this Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 30in., 302cc 2-stage, 4-cycle snow-crushing machine. Send the snow flying 49 feet away while making a path 30 inches wide and 21 inches deep. This premium model comes with self-propelled triggerless steering for tight and easy turn—no triggers or levers required.
It's a one-handed wonder thanks to Quick Stick® control for rapid and effortless chute direction and chute deflector adjustment. Our Anti-Clogging, anti-slow-you-down, System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency, without shear pins. We brake (not break) for obstacles—if the hardened gears and commercial-grade auger hits hard material the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. The hits keep coming with steel chute, 16" tires, hand warmers, LED light and a robust 3-year limited warranty. Tell Old Man Winter to get off your driveway
You'll enjoy years optimal performance dependable use with the 302cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
Clear 30 inches wide and 21 inches deep, while blasting snow 49 feet out of your way.
Tackle the Cold with Ease
Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer. Turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn.
Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
Stay the Course
Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 30" (76.2 cm) clearing width, 21" (53.3 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 302cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 302cc
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 49'
- Tires: 16"