32" (81 cm) Power TRX HD Commercial Snow Blower 1432 OHXE
Manufacturer's Price $$
- Out of the Way Winter - Clear a path 32 inches wide and 21 inches deep, while hurling snow a serious 60 feet.
- Unmatched Stability - Track driven allows you to clear snow from the toughest terrain and steepest slopes.
- Smooth Handling and Low Maintenance - Hydrostatic transmission for self-propelled operation, increased stability, and smoother handling.
- Total Speed Control - Change your speed on the go with Infinitely Variable Speed.
Make sure your boots are tied on tight, because this 420cc, two-stage, 4-cycle Toro® premium TRX snow blower is going to knock them off. Winter gets out of your way as you throw snow 60+ feet and construct a road 32 inches wide by 21 inches deep. It all starts with single-button, electric start. This is our biggest engine for your biggest, snowiest jobs on long driveways, up slopes and through the teeth of winter. It's all about power, including power steering with tight-turn ease on heavy-duty tracks, and cast-iron skids with drift cutters. Engineered with a hydrostatic transmission that adjusts speed on the go with single-handed operation. Power up, power down with infinitely variable speed control. Our Quick-Adjust auger housing lever keeps you climbing steep inclines, shifting to flat along gravel or pavement, and shifting down to dig into deep snow. Our Anti-Clogging System keeps you moving forward without interruption. Our hardened gears and commercial-grade gearbox is without the need for shear pins but packed with life-long durability. Our Quick Stick® control gives you instant and effortless steel chute and double deflector adjustment. Hang onto your boots, there's more: commercial-duty handle, hand warmers, LED headlight and a 5-year limited, 1-year commercial warranty. Give winter the Toro® boot.
Track driven allows you to clear snow from the toughest terrain and steepest slopes.
Smooth Handling and Low Maintenance
Hydrostatic powered transmission allows for self-propelled operation; plus increased stability, smoother handling, longer life and less maintenance.
Total Speed Control
Change your speed on the go with Infinitely Variable Speed.
Powered Precision Moves
Powered with Toro's king, a 420cc engine, and controlled with power steering for smooth, tight turns.
Adjust with Ease
With the push of a lever, adjust your housing up for climbing and transport, flat to blow snow off a driveway or down to dig into deep snow with Toro's Quick-Adjust auger housing lever.
Tackle Cold Nights with Ease
You're all in for the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
Stay the Course
Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 32" (81 cm) clearing width, 21" (53.3 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Self Propelled, Hydrostatic Transmission
- Engine: Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 420cc
- Impeller: 14" (36 cm)
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 60'+